SEO Managers (Amsterdam)
We are RoomPlaza.com, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Amsterdam! RoomPlaza launched in Mai 2015, connecting tenants and landlords in the Netherlands. We are on track to become a leading concept by offering an high quality housing solution for international short stay tenants.
RoomPlaza has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we’re now looking for motivated folks to join our multi-talented, international crew that makes it all happen!
As part of our SEO Team you will contribute to an award-winning performance. We now actively focus on acquiring new customers in the dutch market.
- Your role will be key in growth of our dutch market, and you will be responsible for the development and execution of SEO best practices
- You will plan and carry out creative content marketing campaigns targeting a range of media
- You will devise and manage a program of ethical search engine optimization activity to drive traffic focusing on technical enhancement and link building strategy
- You will be responsible for creating engaging, professional content across the website
- You will focus on optimizing and maintaining the health of the website using a wide range of industry tools
- You will report on search engine visibility daily, keyword popularity, competitor behavior and traffic patterns, using tools such as GetStat and Google Webmaster Tools
- You will undertake market- and competitor- research and utilise the findings to create new strategies and opportunities
- You will establish relevant connections within the travel industry in order to work collaboratively with a range of relevant bloggers, magazines and content providers
- You have over 1 years experience in Online Marketing (preferably in SEO) or PR
- You have a proven track record of link-building in an English speaking market
- You are eloquent and creative, and have excellent writing skills
- You have experience in content marketing and are passionate about social media
- You speak native-level English
- You are confident in using SEO tools such as Google Webmaster Tools and GetStat. A decent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and html is also required
- You have an open minded personality and can excel both in a team and individually
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Amsterdam, you will be a part of the SEO team and your work will directly influence RoomPlaza´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in the heart of Amsterdam.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please approach our HR department at email@example.com and submit your application, including CV, Cover Letter, and salary expectations.
We look forward hearing from you.