!Upcoming first year Erasmus students only!
A 3-flatshares student house at the Vlaskade, Rotterdam.
This apartment can only be rented for a fixed period of 24 months.
There are three spacious flatshares of 11m2 average, living room, kitchen, a modern bathroom & toilet. The flatshares are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, carpet, spotlights.
Located on the 4th floor on the Vlaskade street, Rotterdam, in the neighborhood Charlois, Rotterdam South, next to the park Dokhavenpark and REALLY CLOSE TO the river! You have awesome views if you go for a stroll around the house.
The neighborhood Charlois itself used to be an independent village in the past, but got included in Rotterdam when the city started to expand. Therefore, in "Oud Charlois" (Old Charlois) you will find an old church, supermarket, etc, like if you are in a tiny village. The neighborhood is also close to the biggest park of Rotterdam: Zuiderpark.
For a 3D tour of the apartment, go to this page on the website of Matterport: you can copy-paste this URL in your browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aNGTayJaVL8 . (it also works on mobile).
The apartment comes with an iron & board, oven and / or microwave.
• Bed & mattress
• Desk & chair, desk light
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine
• TV-screen and internet connection
Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition.
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked).
This apartment comes with below added additional mandatory features:
• Apartment + bed package of €260 per person, organized by the property manager and includes 6 dinner plates, 6 small plates, 6 bowls, cutlery set (8 knives, 8 forks, 8 spoons, 8 tea spoons), 6 small glasses 300 ml, 6 glasses 450ml, 2 baking pans, 3 standard pans, 2 cutting boards, dishcloth set, knife set and toilet brush. Additionally per person a mattress cover, pillow, duvet, pillowcase and bed linen are added.
Tenant assistance fee 115 EUR includes:
• Setting-up utilities and other services (if applicable):
Gas / Electricity / Water
Internet / Television
SIM card / Telephone
Finding a Job
• General services:
Assistance with registering at the municipality
Information about municipal taxes
Mid-year check-up to check quality of apartment
Managing check-out cleaning
• Rental assistance systems for young professionals / international students:
Online service system (via QR code in apartment) to help with maintenance issues in your apartment
24/7 emergency service
Fixed cleaning charges per person are €125,- charged by the cleaning provider. If the apartment is handed over in a condition inferior to that observed during the check-in process, additional costs shall be levied.
If the rent price is excluding utilities, please anticipate 120EUR per person, per month for gas+electricity usage.
No rights can be derived from the photos in the advertisement.
Living room (+TV)