2-bedroom 50m2 attic apartment in the heart of the Pijp, Amsterdam.
NORMALLY THE THE GAS & ELECTRICITY CONTRACT IS ON THE NAME OF THE TENANTS, BUT FOR THIS APARTMENT IT CAN ONLY BE ON THE NAME OF THE LANDLORD. THEREFORE AN EXTRA OF €60 PER PERSON PER MONTH WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR RENT PRICE.
A 50m2 apartment on the fourth floor in the heart of the popular area the Pijp. The apartment includes two bedrooms, a kitchen/livingroom, a bathroom & toilet. The rooms are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, wooden floor and spotlights / lights.
The apartment is located in the most popular area in Amsterdam, the Pijp which is near the city center and hotspots like the Heineken Experience, Museumplein and Rijksmuseum are only 5 minutes walk. The public transportation is nearby like a metro station and a tram stop around the corner (approximately 150m). Shops, banks & supermarkets are approximately 100m away. The Universities UvA and VU are easy reachable per bike or public transport from this wonderful location. You can find the nicest shops, cafes, and restaurants in the area and the city center is a 10 minute walk.
• BIP; duvet, pillow & mattress cover
• Bed & mattress,
• Desk & chair, desk light,
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine and dryer
• TV-screen and internet connection
The apartment also comes with an iron & board, vacuum cleaner, combi oven/microwave, and dishwasher. Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition.
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified electric wiring and heating systems (regularly checked)
• Fire & safety regulations 100%
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked)
No rights can be derived from the photos in the advertisement.
Living room (+TV)