2-person flatshare 50m2 attic apartment in the heart of the Pijp, Amsterdam.
NORMALLY THE THE GAS & ELECTRICITY CONTRACT IS ON THE NAME OF THE TENANTS, BUT FOR THIS APARTMENT IT CAN ONLY BE ON THE NAME OF THE LANDLORD. THEREFORE AN EXTRA OF APPROXIMATELY €120 PER FLATSHARE PER MONTH WILL COME ON TOP OF THE RENTAL PRICE.
A 50m2 apartment on the fourth floor in the heart of the popular area the Pijp. The apartment includes two flatshares, a kitchen/livingroom, a bathroom & toilet. The flatshares are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, wooden floor and spotlights / lights.
The apartment is located in the most popular area in Amsterdam, the Pijp which is near the city center and hotspots like the Heineken Experience, Museumplein and Rijksmuseum are only 5 minutes walk. The public transportation is nearby like a metro station and a tram stop around the corner (approximately 150m). Shops, banks & supermarkets are approximately 100m away. The Universities UvA and VU are easy reachable per bike or public transport from this wonderful location. You can find the nicest shops, cafes, and restaurants in the area and the city center is a 10 minute walk.
The apartment comes with an iron & board, oven and / or microwave.
• Bed & mattress
• Desk & chair, desk light
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine
• TV-screen and internet connection
Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition.
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked).
This apartment comes with below added additional mandatory features:
• Apartment + bed package of €260 per person, organized by the property manager and includes 6 dinner plates, 6 small plates, 6 bowls, cutlery set (8 knives, 8 forks, 8 spoons, 8 tea spoons), 6 small glasses 300 ml, 6 glasses 450ml, 2 baking pans, 3 standard pans, 2 cutting boards, dishcloth set, knife set and toilet brush. Additionally per person a mattress cover, pillow, duvet, pillowcase and bed linen are added.
Tenant assistance fee 115 EUR includes:
• Setting-up utilities and other services (if applicable):
Gas / Electricity / Water
Internet / Television
SIM card / Telephone
Finding a Job
• General services:
Assistance with registering at the municipality
Information about municipal taxes
Mid-year check-up to check quality of apartment
Managing check-out cleaning
• Rental assistance systems for young professionals / international students:
Online service system (via QR code in apartment) to help with maintenance issues in your apartment
24/7 emergency service
Fixed cleaning charges per person are €125,- charged by the cleaning provider. If the apartment is handed over in a condition inferior to that observed during the check-in process, additional costs shall be levied.
If the rent price is excluding utilities, please anticipate 120EUR per person, per month for gas+electricity usage.
No rights can be derived from the photos in the advertisement.
Living room (+TV)