A 2-bedroom student house with balcony at Churchilllaan, Leiden.
Current prices of the rooms are only applicable until the end of July 2020. From off August 2020, prices will increase again to average €760 per room.
There are two spacious studios with both their own living area with table, chairs, and tv. There are a shared kitchen and a shared modern bathroom & toilet. The rooms are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, carpet, spotlights.
The apartment is located in the South-Western part of Leiden. The public transportation is nearby, with a bus station at 300m and a train station within biking distance. There is a big shopping center around the corner. Cafes and restaurants in the center of Leiden are 10 minutes away by bike.
• BIP; duvet, pillow & mattress cover
• Bed & mattress,
• Desk & chair, desk light,
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine
• TV-screen and internet connection
You can enjoy the sunlight on one of the balconies. There is also a basement available to stall your bike. The apartment comes with an iron & board, vacuum cleaner, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition.
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified electric wiring and heating systems (regularly checked)
• Fire & safety regulations 100%
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked)
No rights can be derived from the photos in the advertisement.
Also per Semester