3-bedroom student house with balcony at the Beekbergenstraat, The Hague.
There are three spacious bedrooms between 10m2 and 17m2 average, living room, kitchen, a modern bathroom & toilet. The rooms are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, carpet, spotlights.
The apartment is located in the Western part of The Hague nearby the city center. Public transport is nearby. The Hague Holland Spoor and Central Station are both within biking distance. Trams and buses stop only 300m away. Supermarkets and shops are within 5 minutes walking. There is a park 5 minutes away by bike and the beach is 15 minutes away by bike.
• BIP; duvet, pillow & mattress cover
• Bed & mattress,
• Desk & chair, desk light,
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine
• TV-screen and internet connection
You can enjoy the sunlight on the balcony. The apartment also comes with iron & board, vacuum cleaner, and microwave.
Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified electric wiring and heating systems (regularly checked)
• Fire & safety regulations 100%
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked)
No rights can be derived from the photos and video in the advertisement.
Living room (+TV)
Also per Semester