A 3-bedroom student house with balcony at the Van Zeggenlaan, the Hague.
There are three spacious bedrooms between 8m2 and 17m2, living room, kitchen, a modern bathroom & toilet. The rooms are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, carpet, spotlights.
The apartment is located in Laakkwartier-West and within biking distance from the Hague University (2km), Leiden University College (3km) and the city center. In the area, you have the Megastores the Hague, a large indoor shopping center. The public transportation is also nearby. Station Holland spoor is within biking distance and trams & bus stops are within walking distance. Trams, buses, and trains will get you around the city and to surrounding cities (Rotterdam, Delft, and Leiden) fast and easy.
• BIP; duvet, pillow & mattress cover
• Bed & mattress,
• Desk & chair, desk light,
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine
• TV-screen and internet connection
You can enjoy the sunlight on the balcony. The apartment also comes with iron & board, vacuum cleaner, and microwave.
Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified electric wiring and heating systems (regularly checked)
• Fire & safety regulations 100%
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked)
No rights can be derived from the photos in the advertisement.
Living room (+TV)
Also per Semester