3-bedroom student house with two balconies at the Schenkkade, the Hague (Bezuidenhout).
Spacious and bright four-room apartment with two balconies. There are three bedrooms between 7m2 and 13m2 average, open kitchen and dining area, a modern bathroom & toilet. The rooms are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, carpet, spotlights.
This apartment is located in the pleasant Bezuidenhout, on the green and wide Cornelis van der Lijnstraat. Bezuidenhout is a popular residential area. The central location in relation to all amenities is ideal. 50 meters from the apartment is the lovely and lively Theresiastraat with a huge range of shops and many restaurants. The Hague Central Station is nearby and so is the rest of the public transportation. Trams, buses, and trains will get you around the city easy and fast, also the beach of Scheveningen is accessible with public transportation.
• BIP; duvet, pillow & mattress cover
• Bed & mattress,
• Desk & chair, desk light,
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine
• TV-screen and internet connection
You can enjoy the sunlight on one of the balconies. The apartment also comes with an iron & board, vacuum cleaner, microwave, dishwasher, and oven.
Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified electric wiring and heating systems (regularly checked)
• Fire & safety regulations 100%
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked)
No rights can be derived from the photos in the advertisement.
Living room (+TV)
Also per Semester