A 3-bedroom student house with balcony at Charlotte de Bourbonplein, the Hague.
NORMALLY THE THE GAS & ELECTRICITY CONTRACT IS ON THE NAME OF THE TENANTS, BUT FOR THIS APARTMENT IT CAN ONLY BE ON THE NAME OF THE LANDLORD. THEREFORE AN EXTRA OF €45 PER PERSON PER MONTH WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR RENT PRICE.
There are three spacious bedrooms between 10m2 and 13m2, living room and kitchen, a modern bathroom & toilet. The rooms are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, carpet, spotlights.
The apartment is centrally located. The public transportation is nearby, with both Den Haag Central Station and Laan van NOI within walking distance. Shops, banks & supermarkets are approximately 900m away.
• BIP; duvet, pillow & mattress cover
• Bed & mattress,
• Desk & chair, desk light,
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine
• TV-screen and internet connection
You can enjoy the sunlight on the balcony, accessible via one of the bedrooms. The apartment also comes with an iron & board, vacuum cleaner, microwave and dishwasher.
Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified electric wiring and heating systems (regularly checked)
• Fire & safety regulations 100%
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked)
No rights can be derived from the photos in the advertisement.
Living room (+TV)
Also per Semester