!Upcoming first year Erasmus students only!
A 5-flatshares student house with sun terrace at the Sint Jacobstraat, Rotterdam.
This apartment can only be rented for a fixed period of 12 months.
NORMALLY THE THE GAS & ELECTRICITY CONTRACT IS ON THE NAME OF THE TENANTS, BUT FOR THIS APARTMENT IT CAN ONLY BE ON THE NAME OF THE LANDLORD. THEREFORE APPROXIMATELY €90 PER FLATSHARE PER MONTH IS ADDED TO YOUR RENT PRICE.
There are five spacious flatshares of 10m2 average, living room, kitchen, a modern bathroom & toilet. The flatshares are all furnished and equipped with an electric system and self-controlled central heating, window covers, carpet, spotlights.
The apartment is located in the center of Rotterdam. Shops, banks and supermarkets are at 300m. The apartment is within biking distance of the Erasmus University (4km).
The public transportation is also nearby. Trams, buses, and trains will get you around the city easy and fast.
You can enjoy the sunlight on the spacious terrace. The apartment also comes with an iron & board, oven and / or microwave.
• Bed & mattress
• Desk & chair, desk light
• Clothes closet & shelves & hangers
• Comfort chair and/or sofa & side tables
• Fridge, stove, fume exhaust, kitchen utensils, glasswork & cups, pots & pans
• Washing machine
• TV-screen and internet connection
Note that all (extra) facilities in the apartment are all modern and in good used condition.
SAFE & SECURE
• Certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers (yearly checked).
This apartment comes with below added additional mandatory features:
• Apartment + bed package of €260 per person, organized by the property manager and includes 6 dinner plates, 6 small plates, 6 bowls, cutlery set (8 knives, 8 forks, 8 spoons, 8 tea spoons), 6 small glasses 300 ml, 6 glasses 450ml, 2 baking pans, 3 standard pans, 2 cutting boards, dishcloth set, knife set and toilet brush. Additionally per person a mattress cover, pillow, duvet, pillowcase and bed linen are added.
Tenant assistance fee 115 EUR includes:
• Setting-up utilities and other services (if applicable):
Gas / Electricity / Water
Internet / Television
SIM card / Telephone
Finding a Job
• General services:
Assistance with registering at the municipality
Information about municipal taxes
Mid-year check-up to check quality of apartment
Managing check-out cleaning
• Rental assistance systems for young professionals / international students:
Online service system (via QR code in apartment) to help with maintenance issues in your apartment
24/7 emergency service
Fixed cleaning charges per person are €125,- charged by the cleaning provider. If the apartment is handed over in a condition inferior to that observed during the check-in process, additional costs shall be levied.
If the rent price is excluding utilities, please anticipate 120EUR per person, per month for gas+electricity usage.
No rights can be derived from the photos in the advertisement.
Living room (+TV)