Frontend Developers (Amsterdam)
We are RoomPlaza.com, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Amsterdam! RoomPlaza launched in Mai 2015, connecting tenants and landlords in the Netherlands. We are on track to become a leading concept by offering an high quality housing solution for international short stay tenants.
RoomPlaza has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we’re now looking for motivated folks to join our multi-talented, international crew that makes it all happen!
For our development team we’re looking for a Freelance Frontend Developer. You will help your team deliver robust and high quality software to directly improve our customer’s satisfaction. You must be an agreeable co-worker and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial company. Most importantly, you must be a creative, hands-on, innovative problem solver with the vision to help us define the future of RoomPlaza.
- Independently develop and implement new features
- Help improve and develop new codes within an agile, fast paced work environment
- Work within a dynamic team of first class developers while at the same time individually enhancing your part of the RoomPlaza platform
- Work with Product Management on the feasibility of upcoming changes
- Maintain the existing codebase
- A zealous developer with a strong background in the field of Information Technology
- You have at least three years of commercial experience as a frontend developer
- You have gained hands on experience working in one or more Rails Projects
- Added Bonus: Coffescript, Sass, Haml, Backbone, Jasmine, Rails and Require-js
- You are open, communicative and enjoy working as part of a team
- You have experience working on an open source project
RoomPlaza offers a friendly and supportive environment with a high performance culture that offers many learning opportunities. Based in Amsterdam, you will be a part of the development and engineering team. Most importantly, your work will directly influence RoomPlaza's worldwide success!
Excited by the prospect of joining us? Please forward your application, including CV, cover letter and github profile to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!